1. It is nearly December and I ran in shorts today. It is 61 degrees F where I am. I am amazed at this spring-like weather and consider every day that is like this means one less day of winter.
2. I rationalize that I will eventually trick myself into being happy about the cold weather because I will be able to wear my wool knits.
3. My favorite new iPhone app is Shazam. No more “what song is that” or paying attention to a song or band only to forget it anyways. My app tells me and then records it so I can go back to it later and buy the song if I want. Try it…it is so cool, especially if you are amused by small things.
4. Half of my songs on my running playlist are by Lady Gaga. I wonder what this says about me.
5. All of my songs on my running playlist are ones my kids love or ones that they have introduced me to. I don’t remember my mom liking my music? huh?
6. I wonder if my kids think I am a cool mom or if I am just pretending?
7. Time to stop thinking and go to bed.
What’s on your mind?