This gallery contains 2 photos.
Here they are! The Rhinebeck BFF hats. Similar yarns, one pattern (almost) and two fraternal hats make for 2 very warm heads! From the west and from the east Perfect to remind me of my bff across the county, warm … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I am most thankful today for my family, friends and health of all.
Not far behind those, I am thankful for my yarn and knitting that get me through the days. Also thankful for this healthy lifestyle I have been living, though tonight my early Turkey Trot is catching up with me.
We are enjoying the rest of the evening with this crew.
Enjoy! Be a pilgrim.
Let the holidays begin!
PS. Happy Birthday to Erin, not mine but hers!
Until tomorrow! When it will be un-done. hehe.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families and loved ones!
This gallery contains 6 photos.
I now declare the rest of the week Lopi Week. I will wear my new Lopi sweater and maybe my old Lopi sweater all week. Girl crush on Lopi. It all started in … Continue reading
This gallery contains 4 photos.
…or on the head…so here it is, my Lotus Blossom Hat. Look Ma, no hands! It fits!!! I had a severe panic attack that I was making a tiny person hat and had reconciled myself to the fact that I … Continue reading
This gallery contains 2 photos.
My boys, big and little, went camping in Vermont with the Boy Scouts this weekend. This is my boy using his compass in a game they were playing. Doesn’t look like he could get too lost from there but it … Continue reading
I love my college and I have for as long as I can remember. The College of the Holy Cross is just a beautiful place to visit too!
As an active alum, I had the pleasure of spending the morning at the college on the hill and wanted to share a few of the beautiful sites with you.
Hope some of you are out celebrating your alma maters today too!
This gallery contains 3 photos.
Thought I’d give a quick update. The hat that is supposed to be done today with Debbbi and our West/East KAL is almost done. There is a story though… And the mawata mittens, in addition to having a story, are … Continue reading
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
1. I am fighting the urge to wish for cold weather so that I can wear my new Lopi sweater. Needless to say, I really love it. (pictures soon.)
2. A corollary to my earlier post: Friends don’t let friends knit black BOUCLE! Should be a no-brainer.
3. I am adding a pear to my apple pie this year because my friend does it and the idea intrigues me.
4. And chocolate chips to the bottom of my pecan pie. See #3.
5. I have grand ideas to order a bunch of Christmas presents this week and it’s only Wednesday.
6. I really like basketball season. Love watching the kids’ games and think it is my favorite sport of theirs.
7. I am taking huge shortcuts on tonight’s dinner and yet it will still have that homemade feel to it. And I feel clever cheating.
8. Laundry doesn’t fold itself.
9. I have solved one of my problems posed by yesterday’s gauge/needle issue. Feeling clever about that also.
10. Glee. (Right Stephen?)
Anything you care to add????
Posted in 2011
Tagged NaBloPoMo, random